Monday, May 18, 2015

Inspiration/Rejuvenation...

Where does inspiration come from, that thing that influences all forms of action, creativity and good works?  For myself, inspiration comes from within.  It begins on the inside of me, from all of my life experiences good and bad, from nature, in how it changes and how I view it. The amazement of structures, along with its details and often complex expression.  Inspiration for me also comes from words and their definition.  My perceptions, theories, philosophy- viewpoints on interested subject matters, as well as the features and meaning of those views.  I can be  inspired by color and its ability to cause a new project to emerge.  I also get inspiration from attitudes, individual gestures, complications, chaos...just to name a few.  Just give me something, and on a good day I will discover to uncover beauty beyond my imagination.
The above wordle game reminds me of my mission and constant work in life for myself first, and then for others.  I need strengthened to do the things that I believe I am here to do- and those words have allowed me to revisit my past present and future work.  The words have inspired another project and task for Indigenous Beauty Concepts and Myself.  It is time to reconnect with our bi-weekly blogspot.  The intention is to provide information, good haircare tips, inspiration, personal care tips, salon updates and virtual conversation on haircare for all types & textures.  Please feel free to ask questions, give advice, share in your personal inspirations and or all feedback.  We are in this personal care/healthy lifestyle mission together.  Go to: www.hair2hopefour.com and make sure you do not miss any great deals or promotions listed from the site.  Have a fabulous and inspirational day.

Thank you
Jacquie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitions...to be or not to be.

  Transition The very start for some of us that desire to wear natural hairstyles, and, for those that are truly considering the healt...