Sunday, May 24, 2015

Changes

Changes are inevitable.
  The best way to deal with changes but maybe not so easy as to embrace those changes are in fact to accept them. 

 Time seems to move along so fast that we may forget where we are in life.

 Taking inventory and re-evaluating. Letting go of the old to welcome in the new with excitement and open arms is the movement of transition.

Transition - movement, passage or change from one position, state, stage, subject, concept, etc., to another; change.

Indigenous Beauty Concepts Salon has been in the business of transformation and effectively making strides towards personal goals and unique beauty aspects of each client.

Let me help you create a healthy hair care regimen uniquely for you.  I would like to help in taking you to the next level of transition. 

What is the reason for your fight?
 what product do I use?   My style does not look like the YouTube model.  What style would flatter my features?  What happened to my curl pattern?  I don't have time to style my hair.....

Changes are inevitable... Let Go of the old, Embrace the New.




www.hair2hopefour.com
571-330-5109
Jacquie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitions...to be or not to be.

  Transition The very start for some of us that desire to wear natural hairstyles, and, for those that are truly considering the healt...