Sunday, July 6, 2014

Transition/transformation....

Taking a leap into the new.

There is a war going on inside my mind that is constant.

 A change is about to take place, or it has already taken place and I'm becoming aware of it.

  I'm in  labor, about to give birth to a new a side of me that has been dormant, shackled in darkness and or in Purgatory.

  I'm at the verge of a transformation and I feel burdened down, a little shy and almost always sure.

 I have to keep moving forward toward where I believe I'll meet  my  destiny, my new level of being.

  The thought of it gives me joy, a strange excitement and a will to keep pressing forward. 

But the unease of it and the unfamiliarity makes me want to go back and rest with satisfaction and comfort.

 This transition is a fight to the finish, a fight against the old and for the new in me- I'm using all that I have left in me, which at times doesn't feel like much at all.

  I've used up a lot of my resources, if I had known better I would have done better.

 A lot have been stolen and/or destroyed, but I've also earned some mighty useful resources as well.

 I believe I'm going to make it, I believe that I'm already there....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitions...to be or not to be.

  Transition The very start for some of us that desire to wear natural hairstyles, and, for those that are truly considering the healt...